Top 50 most unique and best birthday wishes

          Top 50 Best Birthday Wishes


    Birthdays are very special. A birthday means a fresh start – a bright and bold new chapter with new aims and different reasons to be motivated.It may be of your friends, parents, brother, sister or relatives. Nowadays birthdays celebration are on its peak.Birthdays are the best occasion to celebrate those who are close and dearest to us.  Thus  wishing your dear one on their birthday  in an unique way can be difficult sometimes but now you are on right place. We have brought the most unique and best birthday wishes. Hope next time you can wish your friend or anyone you want in a unique way. The top 50 birthday wishes are here-

1) “I wish for all of your wishes to come true. Happy birthday!”

2) “Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy. Don’t ever change! Happy birthday my dear.”

3) “Wishing you a birthday that’s just as wonderful as you are!”

4) “Happy birthday to someone who is forever young!”

5) “You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, happy birthday!”
6) “Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.”Happy Birthday dear. 

7) “Sending your way a bouquet of happiness…To wish you a very happy birthday!”
8) “Sending you a birthday wish wrapped with all my love. Have a very happy birthday!”

9) I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard.
10) It’s an honor that the best man in this world is my brother. Happy birthday.

11) Happy birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!
12)On the winding road that is life, you are the one I want to ride along with. Happy birthday!

13) Thanks for being someone that I can talk to and share life with. Happy birthday.
14) Sending you my love on your birthday and everday. 

15)  Happy birthday, Mom. May God bless every second of every minute of every hour of every day you walk on this fine earth. 
16) God doesn’t make angels like you anymore. May you celebrate your birthday with happiness and inner peace. Happy Birthday Mom. 

17) You are the best friend I ever had. You mean more than just mother to me, you are my ultimate teacher and the sweetest person I know. I wish you a very happy Birthday. 
18)It's more than a blessing to have you as my mother. It's an honor and proud to be your child. Happy birthday, Mom! I’m so proud of you.

19) Happy Birthday,Mom I want you to know that i am nothing without you,but i can be everything with you by my side. Love You!
20) Our Friendship is like gold, strong,bright and exclusive. I hope that it never ends. Be happy my lovely friend. Happy Birthday!

21) Αs you celebrate your day, Ι celebrate the beautiful friendship WΕ share! Happy Birthday, Lovely friend.
22) Thinking of you and the good times we have spent together. Happy Birthday, to a dear friend who is always close to my heart!

23) I wish you a life full of wonder, joy and prosperity. It’s very easy for me because I always want the best for my lovely sis. Happy Birthday
24) The only person in this entire world who can turn my tears into a big smile. All I want to say is – I love you sister. Wishing a Happy Birthday

25) People believe that the heroes are one in many thousands, but I want to say that a sister like you is always one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday
26) Happy birthday to my beautiful sister. Thank you for growing up alongside me.

27) Life without your love would be meaningless. I am forever thankful for our incredible adventures. Happy birthday!
28) Fly high to the happiness and watch your dreams come true. Happy birthday!

29) Distance is nothing, when someone means everything! Happy birthday, wish you the best!
30)  I couldn’t imagine a better friend. Thanks for all the memories! Happy birthday!

31) The presence of you has made my life beautiful and awesome. Happy Birthday my friend. 
32) You will be my superhero. Happy Birthday Dad. 

33) Dear dad, on your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us, Happy Birthday!
34) I hope you continue to guide me in the upcoming years just like the past ones. Happy birthday to the best dad ever.

35) Happy birthday to the most caring and supportive father out there, I know you are always here for me just like how I’m here for you!
36) You mean everything to me. Without you, I could never be the person I am today. Thank you, dad! Happy birthday!

37) I don’t need Aladdin’s genie to fulfill my wishes in life, because I have my dad. Happy birthday, papa. I’m proud to be your son.
38) No man in this world could have been a better father to me than you were. Happy birthday, Dad!

39)  Your love has always given me the ability to believe in myself. Thanks for being a great dad. Happy Birthday

40) Today, my friend, you have made me grateful for something…that I’m not the oldest person here!

41) Happy Birthday to a guy who’s witty, manly, handsome… and reminds me a lot of myself!

42) May all your birthday wishes come true — except for the illegal ones! Happy Birthday

43) Dear brother, thank you for being the coolest big brother everyone wanted to have. I wish you absolute best on your special day. May God bless you.

44) I am blessed to have such a caring brother like you. Wish you a brilliant birthday.

45)I consider myself a very lucky person because I found the best friend in my brother. You are a true inspiration to me, happy birthday!

46) A special wish for the wonderful brother you are and for all that you do. Happy Birthday!

47) Happiest birthday dear brother, you have always been a star of eye I am very happy to have you in my life. Wishing you tons of love and happiness in your world!

48) Happy Birthday to the coolest guy I know… my brother!

49) Another adventure-filled year awaits you, I hope you enjoy it to the full! Happy birthday brother!

50) Happy Birthday! I can’t wait to see all the adventures we’re going to have together this year!

Popular Posts